‘TFAS’ is a complete transcription work flow automation system developed in latest Microsoft technologies. It picks up the audio files from provides desktop and deliver it back to providers after completing the process. Its architecture is specially designed for easy integration with third party medical management software’s. An HL7 module available with the system makes it easy to integrate with those systems.
Automatic Speech Recognition is most important feature for any modern health care/Transcription software. TFAS is mainly designed for addressing the work flow automation challenges in MTSOs. This makes it a candidate for background speech recognition. TFAS supports dragon engine for background speech recognition. We have also devised a method for training the engine without speaker’s intervention. This will help MTSO’s to employ speech technology to almost all providers with out disturbing them . It may be a difficult task for forcing the providers to do the speech training.
- Desktop file Pickup/Delivery Utility
- File Pick and delivery from FTP
- Versatile editor utility for transcribers to eliminate front end use of MS Word
- Automatic back end formatting to generate final word/rtf files when MS Word not used for front end transcription
- Facility to use MS Word as front editor utility
- Web based control panel to easy work management
- Automatic work allocation based on preference settings
- Versatile collection of reports
- Integrated ASR Support using Dragon Naturally Speaking
- HIPAA compliant and uses latest encryption technologies while transferring files
- HL7 support for delivering transcript .